Time & Location
About The Event
Andrew Jennings - Vocabulary Ninja
Henry Smith - Pobble
Dominic Traynor - LitFilmFest
Sadie Phillips - Year 5 teacher and Literacy Lead at Canary Wharf College
This conference is intended for teachers and subject leaders who wish to reflect on writing provision in their schools, bringing together ideas for high quality writing opportunities for children across the primary phase.
The day is designed to:
- Provide a number of practical and purposeful ideas to enhance writing in the classroom
- Explore the value of teaching children how to use vocabulary effectively in their writing
- Using multimedia approaches to provide engaging writing opportunities
- Help you raise standards within your school
- Provide an opportunity to think, plan and reflect on current developments in the teaching the teaching of writing
Our speakers are all experienced teachers, working in schools with different demographics and challenges. This conference is suitable for anyone interested in providing high quality writing experiences to the children that they teach.
To book please visit: www.wroxhamtla.org.uk
Session Cost: £130* per person *2nd and subsequent delegates 20% discount)